land registry maps


When selling a property your solicitor may ask you to obtain a Land Registry Compliant Map, which is necessary for the conveyance. This will depend upon whether the title documents are registered in the Registry of Deeds, or in the Land Registry. Both are under management of the PRA (Property Registration Authority).

If registered in the Registry of Deeds, then first registration in the Land Registry will be required. This will require that a Land Registry Compliant Map be provided.

We prepare Land Registry Compliant Maps for sellers and solicitors on an ongoing basis. Please call us to arrange.